RBR CUSTOM SNEAKER RBRS2
Collections: RED BULL RACING
ABOUT THIS SNEAKER…
Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Production Time: 7-10 business days. The sneaker is customized only for you so the production time will be a little bit longer than usual. Please be patient.
- Shipping Time: 7-10 business days.
- Size: US 6-15 (EU 36-48). Please check the sizing chart and measuring instruction carefully before placing order as we CAN NOT offer return or refund if you choose a wrong size.
Any modifications must be done within 24 hours after placing order. All orders will be produced after 24 hours so once exceed 24 hours, you CAN NOT cancel/change the order. Please understand for us.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the sizing chart above.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe (cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- If you have a wide foot, please move up 1-2 size larger for better fit.
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.